Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Need Family Help


Hello, All,

I was just wondering- I don't have all of my photos labeled- and some of the ones that I do have labeled may not be correct, so if you know of a mistake I have on some of them, how about making a comment on it and let me know. Make your comment on the actual photo- there is a place there on the comment option- or email me at jbug636@gmail.com. Also, if you have photos that you would like me to post on my blog, please email them to me and I will be glad to post them. As a matter of fact, I would love to add photos of family members that I do not have posted. There are lots of you out there who I do not have photos of and I would love to have old ones and recent ones also. Your comments are welcome and encouraged. Thanks for looking! June Bug

No comments: