Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome


Welcome to my blog! I don't know if there is any interest here for you, but I will try to keep it updated and make it interesting for you. I love photography, I am just an amateur, but I believe I have some beautiful shots of certain things. Of course, my favorite thing to photograph is my beautiful family. The next thing I like to take pictures of is flowers and things of nature, especially butterflies and wild flowers. The other subject I love to photograph is churches. I have many many specimens of each of these subjects, some very good and some not so good. I hope you will enjoy seeing some of my pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

copernicusw said...

Very interesting. I love photography as well, and so does my father. I think I'm at that stage in life where I want to try and have more time to do things such as photography.